PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Devil unveiled, to hit the market before the end of the month
PowerColor is well-known by gamers for its Red Devil lineup of custom graphics cards, which has been around for a while and has already reached its second iteration. Obviously, the new top-of-the-line AMD Radeon cards are also in for the Red Devil treatment and PowerColor has just unveiled the RX 6800 XT and RX 6800 in this custom version, set to arrive in the coming weeks.
Without further ado, these are the highlights of the PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT and RX 6800 Red Devil:
- Triple-fan design, each with nine blades.
- Triple-slot layout with LED-backlit USB-C, 2XDP, and HDMI output connectors.
- Dual-BIOS with OC and Silent presets.
- PCB design that uses a 14+2 phase VRM with DrMOS, high polymer capacitors, and two 8-pin PCI-E connectors.
- RGB lighting with ARGB connector for seamlessly sync with supported mainboards.
In addition to the above, we should also mention that only Limited Edition variants of the Red Devil RX 6800 XT and RX 6800 will feature USB-C connectivity. The standard cards will feature one HDMI and three DP connectors.
Unfortunately, there is no information about the pricing and availability right now, but these details should come out before the end of the month, so stay tuned.