Polar M430 GPS running watch now official
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team!
News Editor - Details here
Polar has just unveiled the successor of the award-winning M400 connected watch. Dubbed Polar M430, this new GPS running watch is waterproof and has been designed "for serious, goal-driven runners."
The highlights of this new smart wearable include the following:
- 128X128-pixel black and white display, easy to read in direct sunlight
- same five-button design as its predecessor
- Bluetooth connectivity
- smart notifications
- Polar Smart Coaching features, such as the Running Program
- proprietary wrist-based heart rate technology with 6 LEDs
- integrated GPS and 24/7 activity tracking
- Polar Flow-compatible, web service that works with both Windows and macOS
- 8 hours autonomy with both GPS and optical heart rate monitoring enabled
- 20 days activity tracking-only autonomy
Polar M430 will go on pre-order later this month, priced at $229 USD/€229 EUR. The three color options available are orange, dark gray, and white. According to Polar's official blog, shipments are scheduled to begin in May. We will get back to it as soon that happens, since some details might still be missing at this stage.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros