PlayStation Plus July Game Catalog update revealed including Stray and Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade
PlayStation has announced the July update for its Game Catalog line-up for PlayStation Plus. The games will be available to PlayStation Plus Extra and PlayStation Plus Premium members from July 19. Stray for PS4 and PS5 headlines the line-up, a hotly anticipated adventure game where players take on the role of a stray cat. The aim of the game is to solve an ancient mystery and escape the cybercity.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade for PS5 is also part of the package, which currently retails for US$69.99. The latest version offers enhanced visuals and additional immersion from a DualSense controller. The game is also part of this month’s Game Catalog for PS4 owners.
Marvel’s Avengers is another title you can play for free with the subscription. The third-person action-adventure game fuses cinematic story with gameplay. Both single-player and co-op modes are available, allowing you to play with up to four players online. Other games in the catalogue include five Assassin’s Creed titles and two Saints Row titles (complete list below).
For PlayStation Plus Premium members, No Heroes Allowed! (PSP) and LocoRoco Midnight Carnival (PSP) will also be available. You can become a PlayStation Plus Extra member for US$14.99 per month or subscribe to the PlayStation Plus Premium service for US$17.99 per month.
- Stray | PS4, PS5
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade | PS5
- Marvel’s Avengers | PS4, PS5
- Assassin’s Creed Unity | PS4
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag | PS4
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered | PS4
- Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry | PS4
- Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection | PS4
- Saints Row IV: Re-Elected | PS4
- Saints Row Gat out of Hell | PS4
- Spirit of the North: Enhanced Edition | PS5
- Ice Age: Scrat’s Nutty Adventure | PS4
- Jumanji The Video Game | PS4
- Paw Patrol on a Roll! | PS4
- ReadySet Heroes | PS4