Oppo announces R7s smartphone
Oppo has just announced a new mid-ranger with quite a few high-end attributes, including a metal unibody design and the generous amount of 4 GB RAM. The Oppo R7s has been unveiled at Gitex and Dubai and is expected to become available next month in Singapore, Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Thailand.
Oppor R7s has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch AMOLED with 2.5D Arc Edge Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 13 MP rear
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 3070 mAh with Flash Charging (0 to 90 percent in 50 minutes and 5 minutes charge for 2 hours talk time)
Oppo claims the R7s' Phase Detection Auto Focus is equal to that offered by SLR cameras. Thanks to the Flash Shot technology, the Oppo R7s is said to focus in just 0.1 seconds.
In addition to the markets mentioned earlier, the handset will also reach the US and Europe, but in December. More details on pricing and availability should become available in the meantime.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros