Oppo R7 now available for 250 Euros
The Chinese BBK electronics company will offer its Oppo R7 smartphone for 100 Euros off the retail price for 48 hours (or until supplies last) in celebration of the new year. Specifications include:
- 5-inch FHD AMOLED display (445 PPI)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 SoC
- 3 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16 GB eMMC w/ MicroSD reader
- Colores 2.1 OS (based on Android 4.4 KitKat)
- 13 MP rear Samsung S5K3M2 f/2.2 camera + 8 MP front Omnivision OV8858 f/2.4 camera
- GPS, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, USB OTG, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz only), Bluetooth 4.0
- 2320 mAh non-removable battery
Additionally, the manufacturer will be offering certain accessories at no additional cost including an embroidered selfie stick worth 22 Euros, a Navy Blue EasyCover case worth 25 Euros, and a screen protector worth 7 Euros.
More recently, the newer Oppo R7S was spotted at TENAA for testing and certification for an inevitable launch in its home country. The updated model was announced late last year and was supposed to launch before the end of the 2015.