Oppo announces Mirror 5 smartphone
Oppo recently announced a few budget-friendly handsets that managed to offer a premium design and even some powerful specs. Oppo Mirror 5 is almost identical to the Mirror 5s in terms of features and specs, but its display has a lower resolution, although the size remains unchanged. What makes the Mirror 5 stand out of the crowd is the diamond-patterned back plate and the bi-metallic frame that keep it durable and attractive without breaking the bank.
These are the specs and features of the Oppo Mirror 5:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 5-inch TFT touchscreen with 960X540 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 8 MP with f/2.2 aperture on the back
- Connectivity: dual-SIM, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop-based ColorOS 2.1
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.35 pounds; 5.65X2.8X0.3 inches
- Battery: 2420 mAh (non-removable)
This handset comes in white or blue for a price that has not been revealed so far. It will hit more than 15 international markets, including Mexico, the Middle East, or North Africa. Oppo Mirror 5 may reach the US for less than $200 USD, but nothing has been confirmed yet so stay tuned.