One UI 5 Beta 4 lands with bug fixes for Samsung Galaxy S22 series
Samsung has published its latest One UI 5 beta, which is now on its fourth build. Rolling out as ZVJ2, the update focuses on addressing various bugs that were present in One UI Beta 3, as well as changing a few elements. As is often the case with beta builds, One UI 5 Beta 4 contains a few known issues, described below.
For some reason, Samsung has removed the multi-user functionality that it added in earlier One UI 5 beta builds. Unfortunately, it remains to be seen whether the feature will return; Samsung has not explained the feature's removal in ZVJ2's changelog. Additionally, One UI 5 Beta 4 enables favourite and recent items within a Gallery album. Moreover, the latest beta contains the following bug fixes:
- Fixed the issue executed sleep mode automatically
- Fixed the issue occurred vibration sound/beep sound continuously
- Fixed crash when entering App folder
- Fixed crash when changing Wallpapers
- Fixed crash in S pen Air Command
- Fixed the problem for Object eraser not working
- Fixed vibration feedback not working in Home gesture
- Fixed the frame breaking issue when entering from Widget to Home
One UI 5 Beta 4 is available to download now in the US on the Galaxy S22 series. Rolling out as a 1.5 GB download with the October 2022 security patch, the latest beta can be obtained by enrolling an eligible Galaxy S22 series device in the One UI Beta program via the Samsung Members app.