Olixar cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 show up online
Mobile Fun published the product pages of various accessories for Samsung Galaxy handsets in the past, so seeing the Olixar cases for the upcoming Galaxy Note 10 emerge on this popular website is not a surprise. While these listings do not reveal all the technical specs and features of the upcoming Galaxy Note 10 devices, they confirm at least a few design traits.
First, it seems that there will be two Galaxy Note 10 devices: a regular one, and a Pro version. Regarding the cases themselves, these are a few things that can be deducted by taking a closer look at them:
- Both the Note 10 and Note 10 Pro will feature a vertical triple camera on the back. Obviously, a ToF sensor might also be in the cards for a quad camera setup.
- The selfie shooter will be placed in the middle.
- There is no earpiece cutout, so the Sound on Display technology might be finally ready to reach the masses with the Note 10 lineup.
- There is no 3.5 mm audio jack and no Bixby button.
- The power button and volume rocker are still present.
These being said, we should get ready for more rumors, leaks, benchmarks and various other listings (FCC, Bluetooth SIG, Wi-Fi Alliance, and so on). After all, there is enough time until August 7, when Samsung is supposed to unveil the Galaxy Note 10.
Will you grab a Galaxy Note 10/Note 10 Pro? What features should they bring to make you give Samsung your hard-earned cash? Feel free to share your thoughts with us in the comments section, as usual.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros