Motorola Moto Watch 70 shows up online
Yesterday, Best Buy Canada has listed the unreleased Motorola Moto Watch 70 and the product pages (available in both French and English) are still online, so this is most likely a silent launch. Not available for purchase yet, this wearable with heart rate monitoring and other fitness tracking capabilities carries a price tag of C$99.99 (about US$75) and the model number MOSWZ70-PB.
Only available with a black silicone band and featuring a black Zinc alloy case, the Motorola Moto Watch 70 also comes with the following highlights:
- Dynamic health tracking via the use of an accelerometer, gyroscope, heart-rate monitor, and SpO2 sensor.
- No less than 23 sports/workout modes.
- Bluetooth 5.0 for pairing with Android and iOS smartphones.
- Full recharge in 60 minutes via the included magnetic cradle and up to 14 days of autonomy.
- 1.69-inch display with 240 x 280 pixels.
- IP67-rated for water resistance, which makes the Moto Watch 70 ideal for swimming and showering.
In addition to the above, it should be added that the Motorola Moto Watch 70 features a single physical button, and the minimum circumference of the band is 158 mm (6.22 inch), with a maximum at 239 mm (9.41 inch). While the watch has heart-rate monitoring, ECG or EKG recording is not present.
The official launch announcement is not out yet at the time of publishing, but sales will most likely begin later this month, with or without it.
Best Buy Canada (official product page in English)