Motorola Moto G 2015 specs leak online
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
English-Chinese-Translator - Details here
The new Moto G has been in the rumor mill for a while and now it looks like the handset will arrive at the end of the month. Although the information is not official yet, latest rumors claim this pure Android handset will be announced on July 28 and will go on sale in Brazil the same day. The next market to get it will be Chile if an older rumor turns out to be true.
Motorola Moto G 2015 is expected to have the following specs and feature:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC with Adreno 306 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB or 2 GB RAM; 8 GB or 16 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5-inch IPS multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 2,470 mAh
The new Moto G is expected to come with IPx7 protection from water and dust. While pricing in Brazil is expected to start around $290 USD, the price of the new Motorola smartphone on the international market should be similar to its predecessors. US availability and pricing will probably be announced at launch or later.