Motorola Moto E3 coming in September
Motorola has just announced that a new Moto E handset will launch in the UK this September. Dubbed Moto E3, this budget smartphone has Android Marshmallow on board, next to a larger battery and a few other improvements when compared to its predecessor. However, its specs suggest that the Moto E3 might be nothing more but a renamed Moto G4 Play.
These are the specs and features of the upcoming Motorola Moto E3:
- Processor: quad-core processor (most likely the Qualcomm Snapdragon 410)
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5-inch IPS multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 8 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2800 mAh
- Colors: black, white
Unfortunately, pricing and launch details for other markets than the UK have not been announced yet. We will get back to this handset as soon as that happens, so stay tuned.