Moto E3 Power unveiled in India
Moto E3 Power is the latest Motorola handset to hit India, packing a 5-inch display and running Android Marshmallow. As it usually happens with Moto smartphones, the E3 Power delivers a lot for its price and, although it targets consumers on a very tight budget, it offers dual SIM support and has been covered with a splash-proof coating similar to that used for its more expensive siblings.
These are the specs and features of the Moto E3 Power:
- Processor: MediaTek MT6735P SoC with Mali-T720 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5-inch IPS multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 8 MP rear with LED flash
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.34 pounds; 5.66X2.82X0.38 inches
- Battery: 3,500 mAh with fast charging
- Colors: black, white
This handset also features FM radio capabilities, as well as a 3.5 mm audio jack. It retails exclusively via Flipkart for around $120 USD. Those who purchase it until the 20th of September will also get a 32 GB microSD card.
Comment on this article
In my early school days, I hated writing and having to make up stories. A decade later, I started to enjoy it. Since then, I published a few offline articles and then I moved to the online space, where I contributed to major websites that are still present online as of 2021 such as Softpedia, Brothersoft, Download3000, but I also wrote for multiple blogs that have disappeared over the years. I've been riding with the Notebookcheck crew since 2013 and I am not planning to leave it anytime soon. In love with good mechanical keyboards, vinyl and tape sound, but also smartphones, streaming services, and digital art.