Lenovo unveils SoftBank 503LV Windows 10 Mobile handset
Although Windows 10 Mobile appears to have no future, Lenovo has just announced its first handset powered by this operating system. Dubbed Lenovo SoftBank 503LV, this smartphone will hit the market via Japanese wireless carrier SoftBank and, unfortunately, nothing is known about its availability outside Japan yet.
Lenovo SoftBank 503LV has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5-inch multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 8 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB
- Operating system: Windows 10 Mobile
- Battery: 2250 mAh
Advertised as a business-friendly handset, the SoftBank 503LV offers support for Office Mobile, Skype for Business, as well as Microsoft Continuum. SoftBank expects to have it in its portfolio in late October, but the price has not been disclosed yet. We will get back to it as soon as that happens, so stay tuned.