Windows 10: New Update for Anniversary Edition
No new operating system features are being introduced in this update.
Mcirosofts is quick to state that. Update KB3176934 is the third sind the big "Anniversary Edition" update celebrating the first birthday of Windows 10. And also the latest update doesn't bring any new features but it destroys some bugs.
The following issues have been addressed:
- Improved reliability of Network Controller, DNS server, gateways, Storage Spaces Direct, Group Managed Service Accounts, remote procedure calls (RPC), PowerShell, Internet Explorer 11, printer pairing and interoperability, the Windows kernel, Media Core, Windows Store, Connected Standby, Cluster Health service, the Hypervisor debugger and platform, and Active Directory.
- Improved performance of Storage Spaces Direct with many nodes or disks, scrolling lists on Xbox One, DHCP address acquisition, Active Directory queries, and Cluster Health service.
- Addressed issue that prevents external media from playing on Xbox One using Cast to Device.
- Addressed issue with Mouse events not working correctly in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue with the rendering and resizing of nested tables in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue with the UI layout not updating correctly in Internet Explorer 11 quirks mode.
- Addressed issue that was causing nodes to be disconnected from a Cluster service intermittently.
- Addressed issue with the 3G and 4G options not appearing correctly in Windows 10 Mobile settings.
- Addressed additional issues with mobile device management (MDM) enrollment for an Azure Active Directory tenant, software compatibility, rendering of Yu Gothic fonts, Cortana, slow connections to cluster shares, Xbox One unable to launch the Netflix app using the DIAL protocol, Xbox One volume and music playback, all video stops while audio plays in a TV app, incorrect scaling of Internet Explorer 11 first-run dialog, driver setup, Windows Update for Business, apps failing to install after resetting device, boot failure with Hyper-V and BitLocker enabled, Cache Manager, Cluster Health service, inability to change roles and features on a locked device, disk-to-enclosure mappings not working, PowerShell, missing lock screen image, fitness tracker not recognized as a mass storage device, synchronization not working between Intune and Azure Active Directory (AAD), Skype calls over Wi-Fi, streaming playback using progressive download, unable to cancel download from Windows, extensions for Microsoft Edge, incorrect lock screen UI after resuming from hibernate and sleep, and blocked installation of game bundles from the Windows Store.
Since yesterday, users will get the new update. It will install automatically.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros