Sharp Aquos Pad SH-05G launches on July 17
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
As previously unveiled, Japanese carrier NTT DoCoMo launches the Sharp Aquos Pad tablet this month. The slate will hit the market on July 17, and its maker claims this is the lightest 7-inch tablet in the world with a weight of less than 0.48 pounds. Despite this, Sharp managed to fit a standard battery inside, with a capacity of 3,900 mAh.
Sharp Aquos Pad SH-05G has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 7-inch IGZO multitouch with 1,920X1,200 pixels and PureLED backlight technology
- Cameras: 2.1 MP front, 8 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE and VoLTE support, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Dimensions: 6.85X4.13X0.34 inches
The slate has a metal frame, only comes in black, and has Microsoft Office for Android preinstalled. International availability and pricing have not been announced yet, so stay tuned. We will get back to this slate as soon as it gets out of Japan.
ITMedia Mobile (translated)