Sharp Aquos Xx3 mini Android smartphone now official
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
German-English-Translator - Details here
This week, Sharp has unveiled a new Android handset in Japan. Dubbed Aquos Xx3 mini, this is a compact smartphone with mid-range features and a high-end main camera.
Sharp Aquos Xx3 mini has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 4.7-inch UGZO multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels and 469 ppi
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 21 MP with f/1.9 on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE and VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.3 pounds; 5.31X2.64X0.34 inches
- Battery: 2,400 mAh
- Colors: white, black, pink, blue, green
This handset is scheduled to hit the Japanese market in February. Its price has not been disclosed yet, but should not exceed $300 USD. There is no information on the international availability or pricing of the Sharp Aquos Xx3 mini either, but we should know more once it launches.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros