Sharp Aquos Xx3 mini Android smartphone now official
This week, Sharp has unveiled a new Android handset in Japan. Dubbed Aquos Xx3 mini, this is a compact smartphone with mid-range features and a high-end main camera.
Sharp Aquos Xx3 mini has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 4.7-inch UGZO multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels and 469 ppi
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 21 MP with f/1.9 on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE and VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.3 pounds; 5.31X2.64X0.34 inches
- Battery: 2,400 mAh
- Colors: white, black, pink, blue, green
This handset is scheduled to hit the Japanese market in February. Its price has not been disclosed yet, but should not exceed $300 USD. There is no information on the international availability or pricing of the Sharp Aquos Xx3 mini either, but we should know more once it launches.