Nextbit Robin finally hits the market
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
Nextbit Robin spent a lot of time on Kickstarter and now it is finally available for shipping. Although the $199 USD deal is gone, this handset is a steal even for $299 USD, considering that its regular price will be $399 USD. Even more, the 5.2-inch handset is now available in three colors, including black.
For those who missed the Nextbit Robin news so far, here are the specs and features of this smartphone:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and 100 GB cloud storage
- Display: 5.2-inch IPS LCD multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP on the back with phase detection autofocus and dual-tone flash
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS
- Operating system: Nextbit OS (unlocked bootloader)
- Battery: 2,680 mAh with Quick Charge 2.0
- Colors: Mint, Midnight, Ember
This handset also features a fingerprint reader and dual front-facing speakers. It supports Android Pay, but unfortunately it only works with AT&T and T-Mobile in the US.