Moto Z2 Force announced, goes on sale in the US today
The Z2 Force supposedly takes the place of the regular Z2, so don't expect to get that one anymore. It's a solid device by all standards, as it has no weaknesses that stand out, bar the inexplicable battery downgrade.
Here's an outline of what you'll find on the Z2 Force.
- Snapdragon 835
- 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage (US)
- 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage (China)
- 6GB of RAM, 64GB of storage (Other countries)
- 5.5" QHD POLED display
- Dual rear cameras (12MP+12MP, f2.0)
- Front-facing fingerprint sensor
- 5MP secondary camera with flash (f2.2)
- Brushed metal back
- ShatterShield display
- Dual band WiFi with MIMO
- Bluetooth 4.2 (5.0 on Android O)
- 2730mAh battery
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
The Z2 Force uses Huawei's dual rear camera setup of one standard sensor and an accompanying monochrome one. It supports 4K video, PDAF, Laser AF but opts out of OIS.
The Z2 Force will be available for pre-order in the US today and is expected to go on sale internationally in a few weeks. It comes in Super Black, Fine Gold, and a Lunar Grey option that's exclusive to T-Mobile. It will retail with a base price tag of $720.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros