Microsoft Surface 3 with 4G LTE hits AT&T
AT&T becomes today the first US carrier to bring the Microsoft Surface 3 with LTE to its customers. This tablet comes loaded with Windows 8.1 and is ready for the free Windows 10 upgrade that will become available on July 29th. For a limited time, AT&T offers the Surface 3 with LTE for just $399.99 USD with any Lumia handset purchased on AT&T Next. The slate can also be acquired with an AT&T Tablet Installment plan for 20 monthly payments of $30 USD.
Microsoft Surface 3 with 4G LTE has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Intel Atom x7-Z8700
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 64 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 10.8-inch ClearType Plus 10-point multitouch with 1,920X1,280 pixels, 210 ppi, and Surface Pen support
- Cameras: 3.5 MP front, 8 MP back with autofocus
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, 1XUSB 3.0, mini Display, micro USB
- Operating system: Windows 8.1
- Weight/Dimensions: 1.37 pounds; 10.52X7.36X0.32 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 7485 mAh; up to 8.5 hours on a single charge
This tablet comes with one year of Office 365 Personal and 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage for free during this period. Microsoft Surface 3 with LTE has a magnesium alloy case with ceramic finish and features an integrated three-position kickstand.
Business customers will also be able to purchase a commercial version of the Surface 3 "in the coming weeks," reveals AT&T. We will get back to this slate as soon as that happens, so stay tuned.