Lenovo Vibe X3 spotted at TENAA
Lenovo Vibe X3 has been in the rumor mill since February and, back then, it was expected to arrive at MWC, next to Vibe P1 and Vibe S1. Unfortunately, none of these handsets managed to show up at MWC, but the last two appeared last week at IFA. Now, the Vibe X3 is on its way to become official, as it has just been spotted on China’s TENAA website.
The listing on the website of the telecommunications equipment certification center in China confirms the details of the Vibe X3 mentioned already, but adding new pieces of information as well. These are its alleged specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 21 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Operating system: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.39 pounds; 6.06X3X0.37 inches
It looks like the Lenovo Vibe X3 will only be available in white and the variant tested by TENAA only supports 4G frequencies used in Asia. Obviously, an international version might launch as well, but that remains to be seen. We will get back to the Vibe X3 as soon as Lenovo decides to officially unveil it.