LG unveils affordable Stylus 2 Plus phablet
The LG Stylus family has a new member in the form of the Stylus 2 Plus. Unlike the outgoing model, the new Plus model will have a higher resolution 5.7-inch FHD IPS display.
Other core specifications include:
- 1.4 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 430 SoC
- 2 or 3 GB RAM (depending on SKU)
- 16 or 32 GB eMMC (depending on SKU)
- 16 MP rear + 8 MP front cameras
- 3000 mAh battery
- MicroUSB 2.0
- Single-band WLAN 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.1
- 155 x 79.6 x 7.4 mm
A fingerprint sensor will be integrated on the rear of the device in typical LG fashion while the included stylus will be better optimized for faster writing. The Stylus 2 Plus will ship with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and come in either Titanium or Brown/Gold color options for around 300 Euros. The phablet is already available in Taiwan and is expected to make its way to Europe soon.