Galaxy J2 SM-J200G spotted on GFXBench
Samsung Galaxy J2 has been in the rumor mill for a while, and we talked twice about leaked specs of J2 handsets. Now, the time has come for a new future member of the Galaxy J family to show up. Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200G has been spotted on GFXBench and, considering its entry-level specs and features, it will probably sell only in Asia and Eastern Europe, same as the other members of the family.
Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200G will ship with the following, according to the GFXBench database entry mentioned earlier:
- Processor: quad-core Samsung Exynos 3475 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.7-inch multitouch with 960X540 pixels
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 5 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Sensors: accelerometer, proximity, light sensor
- Operating system: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with TouchWiz UI
Considering the low-end area of the market, it aims, seeing that Galaxy J2 comes with a cheap plastic housing is far from a surprise. Pricing and availability are not known yet, but we will get back to the topic as soon as more info comes out.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros