Samsung Galaxy J2 specs leak online
The entry-level Galaxy J family of smartphones launched earlier this year with the Galaxy J1 and Galaxy J1 4G. Now it looks like Galaxy J1 Ace and Galaxy J1 Pop are both in the marking, but the Galaxy J2 is under development as well. Samsung also released Galaxy J5 and Galaxy J7 recently, both featuring selfie-optimized front cameras with LED flash.
According to an exclusive report by SamMobile, Galaxy J2 model SM-J200F will have the following highlights:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Exynos 3475 SoC (32-bit quad-core)
- Memory/Storage: 1.5 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 4.5-inch TFT LCD with 800X480 pixels
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 5 MP back
- Operating system: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 2,000 mAh
- Dimensions: 5.35X2.71X0.33 inches
While India is considered as the most likely launch market for Galaxy J2, nothing has been confirmed by Samsung yet. Since this is a handset aimed at emerging markets, it may not reach the US at all, but that remains to be seen.