Samsung Galaxy J2 passes through FCC
Samsung Galaxy J2 has been in the rumor mill for a while, and no less than three different model names have been mentioned so far - SM-J200F, SM-J200G, and SM-J200H. The last one was spotted on an official Samsung support page while the SM-J200F has just completed the FCC certification stage. Since this usually happens a few days before the official unveil of a device, Samsung should unleash this handset soon.
While there is no official information concerning the design or specs of this smartphone for now, various rumors and leaks revealed almost everything about its hardware and software. These are the alleged specs and features of the Samsung Galaxy J2:
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 3475 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 1.5 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 4.5-inch WVGA multitouch TFT LCD with 800X480 pixels
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 5 MP rear
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 2000 mAh as rumored, but only 1500 mAh according to FCC
Considering the specs above, there is no doubt that Samsung Galaxy J2 aims the low-end area of the market. We will get back to it as soon as its gets officially unveiled, so stay tuned.