EPOS launches two H6PRO acoustic gaming headsets
Based on the EPOS | Sennheiser GSP 500 and GSP 600 series, two new EPOS acoustic gaming headsets have been released today as the H6PRO Closed and Open. Obviously, the name suggests the design approach used in each case. Leaving that part aside, the two H6PRO flavors are almost identical, both visually and specs-wise.
Since the H6PRO Closed and Open have similar specs, these are the highlights of these two acoustic gaming headsets:
- Driver size: 42 mm
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 28 Ohm
- Sound pressure level (Closed/Open): 111/117 dB @ 1 kHz, 1 V RMS
- THD (Closed/Open): <0.7/0.5 % @ 1 kHz, 1 V RMS
- Microphone: detachable, lift-to-mute bidirectional, 10 - 10,000 Hz, -35 dBV/PA
- Compatibility: PC, Mac, PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Series X | S, Nintendo Switch, consoles with 3.5 mm audio jack (virtually all devices with a 3.5 mm jack output available)
In addition to the now traditional black and white color options (Sebring Black and Ghost White), the EPOS H6PRO can be also acquired with a Racing Green finish.
The list of replaceable parts includes the console and PC cables, as well as the ear pads, but the microphone and its cover plate can also be replaced (something not possible for the users of the lower-end EPOS H3). The price of US$179 applies to both the Open and Closed variants of the EPOS H6PRO.
Buy the EPOS | Sennheiser GSP 500 wired open acoustic gaming headset on Amazon
EPOS (official product page for the H6PRO series)