CES 2021 | Dell Optimizer is an AI-driven personalized user experience enhancement solution
Unveiled last year, Dell Optimizer is a "first of its kind" AI-driven software application that adapts to the users' needs to increase the productivity in most scenarios. According to the official description, "Dell Optimizer’s first of its kind technology improves application performance and battery run time; it enhances your audio, ensures you have the best network connectivity, and allows for faster sign-in."
The components of this software suite are the following:
- Intelligent Audio - Enhances the conferencing experience by eliminating noise, improving the voice tone, and reducing distortion.
- ExpressConnect - Provides bandwidth management and automatic Wi-Fi network switching.
- ExpressResponse - Improves application startup and overall performance.
- ExpressCharge - Adjusts brightness, CPU speed, and other settings to provide the best autonomy possible, but also improves battery charging.
- ExpressSign-in - Detects the user's presence and automatically wakes the system and logs in via Windows Hello, also locking it up when the user walks away.
Analytics - Exclusive to Dell Precision Workstation users, generates reports to pinpoint CPU, storage, memory, or graphic needs.