ASRock releases the small form-factor DeskMini GTX/RX PC with GTX 1080
ASRock announced that it has refreshed the DeskMini series of small form-factor PCs with the new GTX/RX models that can be customized to include Intel’s 6th or 7th generation CPUs with a maximum TDP of 65 W. As far as discrete graphics solutions go, the DeskMini PCs include the unique upgradeable MXM (Mobile PCI Express Module) slots with Type A/B/B+ that support GPUs up to GeForce GTX 1080.
The top of the line model includes a new micro STX B250 motherboard that is 2 inches shorter than the old versions. However, the whole system is not that small, measuring 8.3 x 6 x 3.2 inches. It is powered by the Core i7-7700 CPU coupled with the 8GB GDDR5 GTX 1080 GPU.
The setup supports up to 32 GB of DDR4-2400 through two SO-DIMM slots and also includes the following specs:
• Realtek ALC283 sound codec supporting 1 headphone jack with 1 mic-in jack
• Intel Gigabit I219V LAN
• Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Module
• support for 4K resolutions @60 Hz through HDMI, DisplayPort or mini DisplayPort connections
• 270 W / 19 V power unit
Storage connectors include:
• 2 x SATA 6G
• 2 x M.2 SSD Slot (Supports Type 2280/2260 M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4)
• 1 x M.2 SSD Slot (Supports Type 2280/2260 SATA 6Gb)
• support for Intel Optane Technology
USB connectors include:
• 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C (Front)
• 3 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A (1 Front, 2 Rear)
• 2 x USB 2.0 (Side)
ASRock has not yet disclosed information on availability and pricing.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros