ZTE Axon 7 now available for pre-order in the U.S. for $400 USD
ZTE is bringing the relatively affordable flagship Axon 7 to North America for $400 USD this August 17th in Ion Gold and Quartz Gray color options. In comparison, the same smartphone launched in Europe for a price of 450 Euros. Core specifications include:
- 5.5-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB eMMC w/ MicroSD support up to 128 GB
- 20 MP rear camera w/ OIS, 4K recording, f/1.8 aperture
- 8 MP front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM (Second SIM shared with MicroSD)
- 3250 mAh non-removable battery w/ Quick Charge 3.0
Other features include an aluminum chassis and both NFC and a rear fingerprint sensor. The first 500 buyers will receive a Clearview Folio Case worth $30 USD for free. More information on the smartphone can be found on its home page source below.
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Indian citizens welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros