Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime hits India
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
Xiaomi still uses older designs as the foundation for new affordable handsets that aim emerging markets. In India, they already sell the locally manufactured Redmi 2 Prime, and now the Redmi Note Prime becomes the second handset "Made in India" to hit that market. This smartphone offers 4G LTE connectivity and dual-SIM capabilities, as well as 16 GB of internal storage and microSD support, all for an attractive price.
These are the specs and features of the Redmi Note Prime:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 32 GB
- Display: 5.5-inch multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP with LED flash on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-SIM, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS, micro USB 2.0
- Operating system: Android 4.4 KitKat-powered MIUI 7
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.41 pounds; 6.06X3.1X0.37 inches
- Battery: 3100 mAh
Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime goes on sale tomorrow exclusively via Mi.com and Amazon India, priced at roughly $127 USD.