Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime hits India
Xiaomi still uses older designs as the foundation for new affordable handsets that aim emerging markets. In India, they already sell the locally manufactured Redmi 2 Prime, and now the Redmi Note Prime becomes the second handset "Made in India" to hit that market. This smartphone offers 4G LTE connectivity and dual-SIM capabilities, as well as 16 GB of internal storage and microSD support, all for an attractive price.
These are the specs and features of the Redmi Note Prime:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 32 GB
- Display: 5.5-inch multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP with LED flash on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-SIM, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS, micro USB 2.0
- Operating system: Android 4.4 KitKat-powered MIUI 7
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.41 pounds; 6.06X3.1X0.37 inches
- Battery: 3100 mAh
Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime goes on sale tomorrow exclusively via Mi.com and Amazon India, priced at roughly $127 USD.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros