Honor 7 Enhanced Edition is now official
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
In early 2016, Huawei is expected to hit the US market, and all the details should become available during CES 2016. Honor 7 is one of the handsets that offers a lot for its price, and now a slightly improved version that goes by the name of Honor 7 Enhanced Edition has just become available in China. Its two highlights are the Android 6.0-based EMUI 4.0 operating system and twice the internal storage space of its sibling.
Huawei Honor 7 Enhanced Edition has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Huawei Kirin 935 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 5.2-inch multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 20 MP Sony IMX230 on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.0 on top
- Battery: 3100 mAh with fast charging, as well as a 9 Volt 2 Amp charger included
In addition to the above, the Honor 7 Enhanced Edition features a fingerprint scanner and a voice-activated virtual assistant powered by Baidu and Huawei. In China, the regular model now costs about $278 USD, while the new Enhanced Edition has a price tag of roughly $310 USD.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros