Xiaomi Mi Max launches in China
Xiaomi Mi Max is finally official and those interested can already purchase it, as long as they happen to be in China for now. Xiaomi's largest handset to date has a 6.44-inch display, above average specs, and retails for roughly $230 USD.
Xiaomi Mi Max has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 6.44-inch multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP wide-angle front, 16 MP back
- Connectivity: dual-SIM, 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Google Android with MIUI 8
- Battery/Autonomy: 4850 mAh; up to 14 hours video playback
- Colors: silver, grey, gold
In addition to the configuration above, two more powerful variants are also available. They both use the Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 chip, next to 3 GB RAM and 64 GB storage or 4 GB RAM and 128 GB storage. They are also priced accordingly - $261 USD and $308 USD.
As it usually happens with such products, there is no official info on the international availability of the Xiaomi Mi Max, but we will keep you posted. Those in a hurry should be able to get one from GeekBuying and other similar websites before it becomes available outside China via the official channels.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros