Vernee Apollo coming next month
While virtually all flagships currently on the market have up to 4 GB of memory, it looks like the new wave of high-end smartphones coming from China has no problems to push that amount up to 6 GB. Vivo Xplay 5 is already around while the Meizu Pro 6 will launch soon with up to 6 GB of memory as well. However, they are not alone, since Vernee Apollo will soon hit the market packing just the same amount.
Vernee Apollo has the following specs and features:
- Processor: MediaTek Helio X20 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 6 GB RAM; 128 GB internal storage
- Display: 5.5-inch QHD with Force Touch
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 21 MP image snapper on the back with Sony IMX230 sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C
- Operating system: Android Marshmallow
Vernee is a company that has just been founded, but it looks they take things seriously. In addition to the above, we should also highlight that Apollo has a full metallic body. Some details are not public yet, especially the price, but everything should become clear next month.
Those who think Vernee Apollo is too much for their needs should also keep an eye on this company since they will also launch a mid-ranger known as Thor and a third device that will probably target the budget sector of the market.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros