UMi Plus E now up for pre-order
UMi is one of those Chinese companies that might not be well known outside its local market but has big plans for the future. In this case, their new Plus E handset is the first Helio P20-powered smartphone that comes with no less than 6 GB of memory but has a very attractive price as well.
UMi Plus E has the following specs and features:
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P20 SoC with Mali-T880 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 6 GB LPDDR4 RAM; 64 GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage and microSD support up to 256 GB
- Display: 5.5-inch high color-saturation 95% NTSC gamut with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP back with 0.1 seconds shutter speed
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-SIM dual standby (one SIM slot can also be used as microSD slot by sacrificing the dual-SIM capabilities), USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS with GLONASS support
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 4,000 mAh Sony "two-days battery"
In addition to the above, the UMi Plus E also features a fingerprint reader. The original price of this handset that was built using aerospace-class aluminum is $269.99 USD, but now it can be pre-ordered for only $199.99 USD.