Toshiba Satellite P50-C with Skylake and GTX 950M GPU now available
Toshiba continues to increase options across its Satellite family with the latest addition of the P50-C-18N. The notebook sports a TruBrite IPS 1080p display and will cost almost 1300 Euros. Considering the hardware, it is well-equipped to power home multimedia use and games.
To celebrate its 30-year anniversary, Toshiba will be throwing in approximately 200 Euros worth of free warranty extras to new Satellite, Qosmio, or Kira notebook purchases. The options include 3 years of extended warranty and one year of protection against theft, malware, and accidental damage. The promotion lasts until December 31 and users must register their purchases online within 14 days of shipment.
Toshiba Satellite P50-C-18N specifications according to manufacturer:
- Display: 15.6-inch, TruBrite (glossy), Full HD, IPS, 1920 x 1080 Pixel
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-6500U, Dual Core, Skylake
- Storage: 8 GB DDR3L-RAM (1600 MHz), max. 16 GB | 1 TB SSHD with 8 GB SSD (5400 RPM)
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 950M, Nvidia Battery Boost and Optimus, 4 GB VRAM
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 + LE, Intel WiDi and Wireless Display ready, WLAN 802.11 ac, 3x USB 3.0 (1x Sleep-and-Charge), HDMI-out with Ultra HD/4K resolution, HD-Webcam, 1x SD-reader
- Color: Gold