Samsung unveils Galaxy Wide Android smartphone
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
Samsung is pretty busy these days, although some of its new handsets only launch in its home market. The 5.5-inch Galaxy Wide is such a device and will hit the market later this month as an SK Telecom exclusive handset. As usual, it might hit other markets at a later time, but that remains to be seen.
These are the main specs of the Samsung Galaxy Wide:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android Marshmallow with TouchWiz UI
- Battery: lithium ion 3000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Wide also features a T-DMB chip that allows its users to enjoy digital terrestrial broadcasts. The handset carries model number SM-G600S and is expected to become available in South Korea soon, its price tag reading 319,000 Korean Won - roughly $275 USD.