Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 specs leak online
The second generation of Samsung's Galaxy Tab S tablet is not official yet, but it looks that can change any day now. SamMobile's "trusty insiders" have just revealed all the specs and features of this upcoming slate which is expected to arrive in two sizes - 8-inch and 9.7-inch.
Just as their predecessors, the two Galaxy Tab S2 models will have a lot of common features, the main difference being the screen size. These are the highlights uncovered by the source mentioned above:
- Processor: Exynos 5433 or Exynos 7420
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 8-inch and 9.7-inch Super AMOLED multitouch with 2,048X1,536 pixels
- Cameras: 2.1 MP front, 8 MP rear
- Connectivity: Cat.6 LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Operating system: Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Battery: 3580 mAh (8-inch model) and 5870 mAh (9.7-inch variant)
- Weight: 0.57 pounds and 0.89 pounds
While SamMobile's inside source revealed the design of this new slate includes a metallic frame, it is not known if that involves a full metal back or just the sides. There is no word on pricing yet, but only that "a mid-2015 release is likely."
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros