Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus unofficial review surfaces almost 1 month ahead of launch
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
While the new Galaxy S21 phones are expected to launch on January 14 next month with a host of improvements and new features like S Pen support, it looks like some pre-production units are already being distributed in the wild, with one making its way into the hands of Youtube reviewer Random Stuff 2.
In his short “unofficial review” video, Random Stuff 2 presents some thoughts on his experience with the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus model over an entire month. He also mentions that he has been playing with the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 for a week, so we can expect to see a review for that model soon, as well.
The unofficial review of the Galaxy S21 Plus is more like a comparison with Apple’s iPhone 12 Pro Max. There is also a benchmark video, but, since the AnTuTu tests are not really comparable cross-platform, we believe those results are not relevant. In any case, here are some interesting points from the review:
- Screen bezels are even smaller now
- The 64/12/12 MP camera module on the back has been redesigned -> the lenses are now better protected and harder to crack
- Samsung is still tweaking the image quality on the cameras, so what we see in the video could still be improved for the final product
- The review unit comes with the Snapdragon 888 processors and 8 GB of RAM, plus 128 GB of storage (256 GB also available) and Android 11
- New 4800 mAh battery lasts longer now
- Reviewer believes this will be the best 2021 phone