Samsung ATIV S Neo confirmed by AT&T
AT&T finally confirmed the arrival of Samsung's ATIV S Neo Windows smartphone on its network a few months after Sprint introduced this handset into its portfolio. This is the first Windows Phone 8 smartphone from Samsung carried by AT&T to take advantage of its 4G LTE network, advertised as "the nation’s fastest and most reliable".
The specs of this smartphone are the same as those revealed back in mid-August, when the Samsung ATIV S Neo was released on the market:
- Processor: dual-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8930AA
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD memory card slot up to 64 GB, as well as 5 GB of free cloud storage thanks to AT&T Locker
- Display: 4.8-inch HD touchscreen with 1,280X720 pixels and 306 ppi
- Camera: 8 MP autofocus and LED flash in the back with 1080p video capture, 1.9 MP front-facing
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 + LE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS
- OS: Windows Phone 8
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.32 pounds; 5.33X2.72X0.36 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 2,000 mAh; up to 15 hours talk time and over 13 days standby in 3G mode (10 days standby in 4G)
In addition to the above, the Samsung ATIV S Neo comes with ATIV Beam for easy transfer of files between compatible handsets, built-in support for Twitter and Facebook, NFC, and more.
AT&T will sell the handset starting on November 8 for $21.00 per month with AT&T Next or $99.99 together with a two-year contract.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros