AT&T is selling the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini for only $0.99
The Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini has been available in Asia and Europe since last year, but AT&T released it only yesterday. Fortunately, this huge delay comes with a tempting deal for customers looking for a cheap smartphone on a contract, as AT&T sells it for only $0.99 when attached to a two-year subscription plan.
Advertised by AT&T as a handset "for customers seeking a premium smartphone experience at an outstanding value", the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini packs the following specs:
- Processor: dual-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8930
- Display: 4-inch LCD with 800X480 pixels and 217 ppi
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB ROM and microSD slot, up to 64 GB
- Cameras: 5 MP back with LED flash, VGA front
- Connectivity: 3G, 4G LTE and HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- Operating system: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.25 lbs; 4.77X2.46X0.34 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: Li-Ion 2,000 mAh; up to 11 hours talk time and over 15 days standby
In addition to the $0.99 offer, AT&T also sells this handset for $250.99 with a one-year contract or $284.99 contract-free. In all these cases, an additional $36 activation fee applies.
Unfortunately, AT&T only seems to have the Pebble Blue Galaxy S3 Mini in stock at this time. Later this year, the carrier may introduce the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini in its portfolio as well.
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones: