Pink Samsung Galaxy S4 mini coming to the USA
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones:
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini will arrive soon in the United States with a bit of a twist, as rumors claim that Samsung will provide a pink handset next to the standard black and white ones already released. According to evleaks, AT&T will soon become the first carrier in the United States to receive the pink Galaxy S4 mini.
The new color model of the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini have the same features as usual:
- Processor: 1.7 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Memory/Storage: 1.5 GB RAM; 8 GB and microSD support up to 64 GB
- Display: 4.3-inch Super AMOLED capacitive with 540X960 pixels and 256 ppi
- Cameras: 8 MP back, 1.9 MP front
- Connectivity: dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, micro USB, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.24 pounds; 4.91X2.41X0.35 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 1,900 mAh; up to 12 hours talk time and 300 hours stand by (3G)
- Operating system: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
The colors of the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini handsets headed for the United States are Hot Pink for AT&T as well as the standard Black Mist/White Frost for Sprint. Unfortunately there is no information on pricing and availability at this time.