Philips unveils 328P6VJEB 31.5-inch 4K monitor for professionals
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
The new UltraColor monitor targets professional CAD users and integrates a host of connectivity features beyond just having an accurate display. Core specifications include:
- 31.5-inch 10-bit display up to 1.074 billion colors
- 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution
- 95 percent NTSC color coverage
- 300 nit brightness
- 4 ms gray-to-gray response time
- 3000:1 contrast ratio (50,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio)
- HDMI 2.0 w/ MHL, DisplayPort, DVI, VGA, 4x USB 3.0, 3.5 mm audio output
- 2x 3 W speakers
- 9.23 kg
The ergonomic SmartErgoBase stand allows swiveling, tilting, rotating, and height adjustments for maximum comfort. The inclusion of MHL and HDMI 2.0 allows users to connect compatible smartphones directly to the display and to play games or movies at up to 4K 60 FPS, respectively. Meanwhile, MultiView will split the screen in half when there are multiple inputs for increased productivity and versatility. Users can, for example, play a Blu-Ray movie on a connected XBox One or Playstation 4 while simultaneously doing Photoshop work on a connected PC all on the same display.
The Philips 328P6VJEB retails for around 700 Euros.