Nokia 515 feature phone revealed
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team!
News Editor - Details here
Nokia announced the Nokia 515 dual SIM feature phone yesterday, during a press event held in Moscow. A classic handset built using premium materials and craftsmanship, the Nokia 515 features a high-quality aluminum body, a polarised Gorilla Glass 2 display and is also available in a single SIM variant.
The newly launched phone has the following main specs:
- Display: 2.4-inch QVGA with 240x320 pixels resolution and 166 ppi density
- Memory/Storage: 64MB RAM; 256MB ROM and microSD slot, up to 32 GB
- Camera: 5 MP LED flash camera on the back
- Networks: 3.5G HSDPA (GSM 850/900/1800/1900, WCDMA 900/2100)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth and micro USB, but no WiFi
- Operating system: Series 40
- Battery/Autonomy: 1,200 mAh; up to 10.4 hours talk time and up to 38 days in stand by (single SIM version)
- Weight/Dimensions: 3.6 oz; 4.48X1.89X0.43 inches
The Nokia 515 also comes preloaded with applications for email, social networking and browsing. Thousands of additional apps can be downloaded from the Nokia Store.
Carrying a price tag of $153 before any local taxes and subsidies, Nokia's feature phone will be available in September starting in Russia, Germany, Switzerland and Poland.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros