LG unveils Wine Smart smartphone with clamshell design
The clamshell flip phone design may seem outdated to many, but it seems that LG thinks there is still a market for this kind of devices. The company has just unveiled the Wine Smart in South Korea - half Android smartphone, half classic clamshell handset.
These are the main specs and features of the LG Wine Smart:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core (brand and model not specified)
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 4 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 32 GB
- Display: 3.5-inch LCD with 480X320 pixels
- Cameras: VGA front, 8 MP back
- Conectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, FM radio
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.31 pounds; 4.67X2.34X0.66 inches
LG Wine Smart will be soon available in black and white but only on the South Korean market. The price still has to be revealed as well. As expected, availability and pricing on other markets have not been announced yet.
LG South Korea mentioned that more handsets will join the Wine family, so it is only a matter of time until at least some of them reach Europe and the US.