LG Class with aluminum case coming this December for 250 Euros
The LG Class will be available in Germany and parts of Europe next month. The smartphone is notable for its aluminum chassis, which is uncommon for a budget-mainstream device.
Specifications include an in-cell IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720. A separate but essentially similar model will make it to Italy as the LG Zero (H650E) with equivalent weight and dimensions.
Outside of the high quality design, the LG Class sports middle-of-the-road internals including the Snapdragon 410 SoC, 1.5 GB RAM, 16 GB eMMC, and 13 MP rear and 8 MP front cameras. MicroSD is supported up to 128 GB.
LG recently announced the mainstream Wine flip smartphone for a launch before the end of the year.
LG Class specifications (LG-F620K, LG-F620L, LG-F620S):
- CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Software: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.0-inch In-cell HD IPS Display
- Storage: 16 GB eMMC w/ MicroSD support
- RAM: 1.5 GB
- Camera: Rear 13 MP f/2.0 + Front 8 MP
- Battery: 2050 mAh (non-removable)
- Weight: 154 g
- Network: LTE 150 Mbit/s, HSDPA 42 Mbit/s (3G)
- Connectivity: WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n; WiFi Direct; Bluetooth 4.1; USB 2.0
- Colors: matte Silver, matte Gold
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros