LG unveils G3 Screen phablet equipped with LG NUCLUN processor
Today LG announced a new G3 handset, powered by the company's first own processor, the eight-core NUCLUN. According to the official news, the LG G3 Screen phablet is a device "developed specifically for the Korean market" which "inherits the design language, camera and UX features of the popular LG G3."
These are the specs of the new LG G3 Screen:
- Processor: LG NUCLUN (four ARM Cortex-A15 cores and four Cortex-A7)
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 32 GB eMMC internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 5.9-inch Full HD IPS touchscreen with 373 ppi
- Cameras: 2.1 MP front, 13 MP back with OIS
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A Cat. 6, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- Operating system: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.4 pounds; 6.21X3.22X0.37 inches
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Colors: black or white
The NUCLUN chip uses ARM's big.LITTLE technology to achieve best results in multi-tasking scenarios, while the LG G3 Screen is the largest handset with LTE-A Cat.6 network capability, reads the press release available below. Pricing and availability details are not available yet.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros