LG G3 Stylus goes on sale this week
LG G3 Stylus hits the market this week in Brazil, as promised back in late August when this LG G3 derivative was announced. This pen-enabled smartphone has been unveiled earlier this month at IFA 2014 in Berlin and the areas that will get it soon include Latin America, Central Asia and the CIS. According to the official press release, this device "satisfies the needs of discerning customers in 3G markets who desire a spacious display and a stylus pen that gives them the freedom to be as creative and productive as they want to be."
LG did not uncover the brand and model of the quad-core processor in this last press release, either, so the features list of the G3 Stylus remains unchanged:
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch qHD IPS touchscreen with 960X540 pixels (200 ppi) and Stylus Pen input
- Cameras: 1.3 MP front, 13 MP back with autofocus and LED flash
- LG G3 UX features: QuickMemo+, Dual Window, Touch & Shoot, Smart Keyboard, Gesture Shot, Knock Code
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro USB 2.0, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- Operating system: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.36 pounds; 5.88X2.99X0.4 inches
- Battery: 3,000 mAh (removable)
- Colors: black, white, gold
Even though the handset goes on sale this week as mentioned in the beginning, LG did not reveal its pricing yet. Availability in the US has not been officially confirmed or denied so far, either. We will get back to this topic as soon as more information becomes available.