LG announces 5.5-inch G3 Stylus
LG Electronics announced earlier today "another new device with DNA borrowed from the acclaimed LG G3," namely the LG G3 Stylus. As its name suggests, this is a pen-enabled handset that packs the premium user interface and most features of the LG G3 in a cheaper package, but without compromising on the screen size.
LG G3 Stylus has the following highlights:
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core (brand and model not specified)
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch qHD IPS touchscreen with 960X540 pixels and Stylus Pen input
- Cameras: 1.3 MP front, 13 MP back
- LG G3 UX features: QuickMemo+, Dual Window, Touch & Shoot, Smart Keyboard, Gesture Shot, Knock Code
- Network: 3G
- Operating system: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.36 pounds; 5.88X2.99X0.4 inches
- Battery: 3,000 mAh (removable)
- Colors: black, white, gold
The handset will hit the market starting in Brazil next month, followed by Asia, Africa and Middle East, as well as CIS. Pricing and availability will be announced locally at launch, but the LG G3 Stylus will be shown in less than two weeks at IFA 2014, at LG's booth in Hall 11.2 of Messe Berlin.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros