MWC 2016 | LG announces Stylus 2 phablet
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
English-Chinese-Translator - Details here
Next week, LG will bring the G5 flagship to Barcelona, where the handset will be accompanied by a few mid-rangers, as well as the successor of the G4 Stylus phablet. Dubbed LG Stylus 2, this Android device comes with an improved pen and a few new features while its specs do not offer big improvements over its predecessor.
LG Stylus 2 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core (other details not revealed yet)
- Memory/Storage: 1.5 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.7-inch In-Cell multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 13 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, USB 2.0
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.32 pounds; 6.1X3.31X0.32 inches
- Battery: 3,000 mAh (removable)
- Colors: titan, brown, white
The price and availability details are unknown for now, but we should get more info about this affordable phablet at MWC, so stay tuned.