LG launches L Fino smartphone
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
LG announced the L Fino back in August and now the handset is ready to hit the Brazilian market. According to the official press release, this will happen this week while other countries in Latin America, Europe, Asia and CIS will follow "in the coming weeks."
LG L Fino promises to offer a premium look and the best user experience for a competitive price and has the following specs and features:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core (brand and model not specified)
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 4 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 4.5-inch IPS capacitive multitouch with 480X800 pixels and 207 ppi
- Cameras: VGA front, 8 MP back with LED flash
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, micro USB 2.0, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- Operating system: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Dimensions: 5.02X2.67X0.47 inches
- Battery: lithium-ion 1900 mAh
This handset can be purchased in white, black, gold, green, and red, but available colors may vary depending on market. L Fino features the signature Rear Key button design and Knock Code, but it also gets the notorious Quick Circle case by LG. Pricing and availability will be announced locally. Unfortunately, there is no word on its presence on the US market yet.