Lenovo Zuk 2 Pro launches in China
Although backed by Lenovo, Zuk is a new brand on the market that launched its first smartphone back in August 2015. Zuk Z1 had entry-level specs and a low price, but now they are pushing things forward. Zuk 2 Pro aims the high-end sector of the market, offering top-of-the-line specs and a very competitive price.
Zuk 2 Pro has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 6 GB LPDDR4 RAM; 128 GB UFS 2.0 internal storage
- Display: 5.2-inch Super AMOLED multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 13 MP ISOCELL with f/1.8, OIS, PDAF, dual-tone LED flash on the back
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C, but no NFC
- Operating system: Android Marshmallow (Cyanogen-driven international version expected to launch as well)
- Battery: 3100 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
The price of the Zuk 2 Pro in China is roughly $420 USD, but there is no information about its international availability and pricing yet. However, since the original Z1 reached other markets as well, it is probably only a matter of time until the Zuk 2 Pro reaches additional markets as well.